Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Does anyone else do this?

  1. #1
    iheartAG
    Guest iheartAG's Avatar
    I was wondering, if anyone else does what I sometimes do. And what that is, is when ever I drop a doll on accident and it falls down REAL hard, I'll say, "Oh, I'm so sorry, (whoever)" And sometimes if one of my girls is dressed up and looks cute I'll say something like, "Oh, (whoever), you look so pretty right now!" Or I'll tell them secrets. Does anyone else tell your dolls things?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I talk to my dolls ALL the time! My daughter teases me about it. She collects AG, too, but she doesn't talk to them like I do.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member thimbleberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2006
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I'm in the same room with my dolls (my bedroom) I sometimes tell them what I've been thinking & then ask their opinions. They all have distinctly different personalities so I usually get a variety of ideas, which is a good thing. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    *AG Star*
    Guest *AG Star*'s Avatar

    Post

    Definately! Sometimes I'll say "(Doll's name), you look like a doll!" And then I'll realize that she actually is a doll, lol! I often tell my dolls about my day, too. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    joelanddeborah
    Guest joelanddeborah's Avatar

    Post

    Oh yes--all the time--

    The best is when my husband actually does it, though! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have whole conversations with my dolls, but if they fall over I always have to give them a hug and a kiss and make sure they're okay. [img]redface.gif[/img] Mostly my dolls are silent companions - I like to imagine what they're thinking, but I don't usually discuss it out loud.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If any of my dolls ever fall, I always kiss it better! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Prewitt05's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I talk to my dolls, tell them how special they are and give them big smooches and cuddles! All the time! They're just so adorable, I can't help it!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also talk to my dolls but, you know, the best part is that they listen!!! And are better at letting me vent and ground back to peace that almost any human that I have met so far!
    When I was at my previous (disfunctional) job, a good cuddle with Kiana was all it took to make me feel better. I got her wet with tears a couple times also! [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Yes! They are special!!!
    [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] Ana [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Pat B's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2002
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The cat would be highly upset if I talked to the dolls instead of her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •